THE BEST OF VIETNAM
A CHANGING COUNTRY
There’s more to Vietnam than the traditional image of rice paddies and conical hats. Here you’ll find a country bursting with energy and forward motion. You’ll feel it in the hum and activity on the streets. You’ll see it in the way Vietnamese welcome you to their homes, invite you to taste their food, and proudly show you their rich culture. You’ll sense it in the options and opportunities all around. Simply put, there’s never been a more exciting time to visit. Whatever you travel for, you can find it in #VietnamNOW.
|EY 37||Abu Dhabi||Paris||07:50||12:50|
|EY 38||Paris||Abu Dhabi||14:20||22:25|
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
– As you landed at Tan Son Nhat Airport, local guide will pick you up and take you to hotel for check in.
– Relax and enjoy the night time in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnel – Ho Chi Minh City tour
– start the trip to visit Cu Chi tunnels – one of the most famous place in Viet Nam during the war time back in 1960s – 1970s.
– Go back to Ho Chi Minh City, the bus takes you around the city center, visiting the beautiful sight seeing such as Opera house, Nguyen Hue street, War Remnant Museum, Reunification Palace
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta
Departing from hotel for My Tho city by air-conditioned bus. Stop by the Vinh trang Pagoda, an old Temple with very unique style of construction. Continue to My Tho, boarding the motorboat at a pier and cruising on the Mekong River. Visit Unicorn Island with bee farm and local workshops, experience the horse cart riding, enjoy the folk music performance, embark on a small boat through the small canal. – Have lunch at local restaurant.
Returning back to bus and going back to Ho Chi Minh City around
– Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City Departure – Da Nang Arrival
Flight: SGN – DAD – 12:00-13:25
– The bus takes you to Tan Son Nhat airport to catch the flight for Da Nang.
– Upon arrival, bus and guide will pick you up and transfer to hotel.
– Check in at hotel, relax, and overnight in Da Nang.
Day 5: Hoi An city tour
Bus and tour guide will take you to Cam Thanh commune to visit Bay Mau coconut forest. Besides visiting the old town, Bay Mau discovery tour is also one of the choices for tourists, especially foreign tourists. Some activities you can experience:
– Visit the Bay Mau coconut forest by basket boat, see the daily life of local people in Bay Mau coconut forest, a basket boat performance. – 12:00 pm: Have lunch and go back to Hoi An ancient town
– Take a walking tour around the ancient town where you can discover about history of Hoi An,or enjoy the “Hoi An Memories” show (not included).
– After the trip, go back to hotel and enjoy the night time in Da Nang.
Day 6: Da Nang – Ba Na Hills
Pick up from your hotel in Da Nang and start to visit Ba Na Hills where the weather is always cool. You will be carried to the peak by cable car system that won 4 World’s Records (longest one-wire sling; the longest distance between each station; the longest unpatched wire; and the heaviest cable roll), admire the epic view and enjoy the fresh air here.
– Explore Golden bridge, sits 1,400 meters above sea level, an altitude which creates the illusion of a silk strip hiding in the clouds above Da Nang.
– Walking around and taking photos at Le Jardin D’Amour (the Flower Garden of Love), Debay wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, with 27m – height Shakyamuni statue on 6m – height lotus brings tourists peaceful feeling as visiting this place. Enjoy the panorama of Da Nang city, visit Ba Na’s French Village, and also many different attractions around the area.
– Transfer back to Da Nang. Check in hotel & take a rest.
Day 7: Da Nang – Ha Noi
Flight: DAD – HAN – 12:35-13:55
– Have breakfast at hotel, transfer to the airport for the flight to Da Nang.
– Bus and guide pick you up and transfer to hotel.
– Relax and enjoy the night at hotel.
Day 8: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay Cruise tour
You’ll be picked up from your hotel to get to the Ha Long ferry terminal via the new Hanoi – Hai Phong Expressway. Boarding at the Ha Long Cruise by 11:30 am.
– Enjoy lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
– You can choose to experience spa treatment*, relax on the sundesk, outdoor swimming pool or explore local area and the natural lagoon of Ha Long Bay and experience kayaking here.
– Come back to our Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
Day 9: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi
– Breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
– Freely kayak to explore the landscape, or immerse yourself. in the cool, clear blue water of this place. Back to your cabin, complete check-out procedure.
Enjoy lunch at the restaurant while the cruise is returning to the harbour.
– Back to Tuan Chau port, return to Hanoi by bus.
Day 10: Ha Noi City tour – Departure
– The local guide and driver pick you up from hotel and start the Ha Noi city tour, visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and One Pillar Pagoda (Sites are viewed from outside).
– Vietnam Museum of Ethnology – a museum devoted to Vietnam’s 54 officially recognized ethnic groups.
– Transfer to airport to catch the flight for next destination.
|Sr no||Category||Hotel Name||Single||Double||Triple||Child (from 2 to 12 years)||Child (0 to 2 years)|
|1||4 star||Novotel Suites Paris Nord||3950||3550||3350||2950||800|
|2||5 Star||Sofitel Paris La Defense||4450||4150||3850||3550||800|
- VAT is included
- Prices are per person in AED in a double room
- Rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice
|Direct flight to Paris on Etihad airways||Visa fees|
|Accommodation in the select hotels or similar||Insurance fees|
|Breakfast||Personal expenses and other meals|
|Eiffel tower tour|
Any package purchased from MICCO Travel will be subject to the below terms and conditions accepted by the buyer.
In order to proceed with any booking, a copy of your passport is needed along with 30% down payment and the visa cost if required. Future payments will be agreed as per package rules.
45 – 75 days prior to departure date: 30% of the total cost of the package
45 – 30 days prior to departure date: 50% of the total cost of the package
30 days until departure date: 100% of the total cost of the package
Above cancellation policy does not apply in case of non-refundable bookings. Full payment must be submitted in this case upon booking.
In case of visa rejection, visa fees and above cancellation rules still applies, however we will do our best to minimize and waive the charges, but it cannot be guaranteed.
As for Airline cancellation, each airline has its own changes and cancellations fees depending on the carrier, class booked, routing and travelling date. These conditions will be communicated to you upon confirming the package and will be applied as per above criteria.
MICCO Travel do not take responsibility for any changes arising due to pandemic advised by destination government or health authorities
Please note that all prices are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until booking has been made.